The Swan, Winterbourne site uses only one cookie. It is a session cookie, which is deleted at the end of your browser session. It holds no personally identifiable data relating to our site visitors, other than the broad geographical location. This serves to ensure the site delivers the correct information in terms of local contacts, currency and taxes.
No personal data is ever held in a cookie on our web site.
However, a number of social media sites and search engines use practically every web site for tracking cookies and so called Interest Based Advertising. They do this without our consent or co-operation. While we make strenuous efforts to prevent them from doing this, their evolution is such that they can generate new ones faster than we can block the old ones.
We strongly recommend that if you do not want every moment of your web browsing catalogued and analysed, you should use the controls available in your browser to prevent tracking and to block third party cookies.
To get more information and help on how to use these blocking tools, here are some links:privacy.netPrivacy BadgerDisconnectAdBlock PlusFirefox Tracking Blocker InstructionsFirefox Cookie ManagerGhostery Tracking Blocker for ChromeManaging Cookies in ChromeTracking Blocker Advice for Vivaldi
The only cookies that our site will place are for strictly functional purposes like identifying your broad geographical area to ensure accurate local informattion, and to retain the contents of a shopping basket if one is used.
|Website Terms and Conditions|
- The content of the pages of the The Swan, Winterbourne website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither The Swan, Winterbourne nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the The Swan, Winterbourne website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the The Swan, Winterbourne website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the The Swan, Winterbourne website meet your specific requirements.
- The The Swan, Winterbourne website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, images, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The The Swan, Winterbourne website is constructed using Webinthebox® core files and content management system. Copyright of these items rests with and will always remain the property of The Village Websmith. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Attempts to download, modify, re-package, re-brand or sub-let any of these files will be viewed as a serious attempt to breach our copyright and may result in legal action or be viewed as attempted theft of intellectual property.
- All trade marks reproduced in the The Swan, Winterbourne website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the The Swan, Winterbourne website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the The Swan, Winterbourne website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to the The Swan, Winterbourne website from another website or document, but The Swan, Winterbourne reserves the right to remove links that are unsuitable or contravene web site policy.
- Your use of the The Swan, Winterbourne website and any terms dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.